Image: A large plinth at the intersection of two streets with the words ‘Keep Left’ painted on it is illuminated at night. Buildings in the background are also illuminated, including one with the word ‘Centenary’ spelled out in its upper floor windows
The third ‘silent cop’ at Black Diamond Corner illuminated at night during Port Adelaide’s centenary celebrations, 1956
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the City of Port Adelaide Enfield, CC BY 2.0