Image: street view of a white stone mansion with an additional building adjoined and two church towers in the background.
Archbishop's House on West Terrace in 1936, showing the extension added to the south of the original building in 1935.
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
State Library of South Australia
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 6807, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+6807. Public Domain.