Image: A large, two-storey stone building in Victorian Italianate style. It features a large, octagonal tower with an additional storey in one corner. A horse-drawn dray is present in the street in front of the building
Port Adelaide’s fourth customs house, c. 1927. The Port Adelaide Institute building is visible behind the customs house
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 4429, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/B+4429, Public Domain