Image: A stone church with a square central spire. To the left is a simple, rectangular two storey building with a central door flanked by windows on each side on the ground floor and three windows in line with the openings below on the second floor.
Presbyterian Church, Flinders Street, Adelaide, c1870
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: B 1935, http://images.slsa.sa.gov.au/mpcimg/02000/B1935.htm, Public Domain