Image: A large, two-storey stone building in Victorian Italianate style. It features a large, octagonal tower with an additional storey in one corner. A group of men in nineteenth century attire congregate in front of the building
Port Adelaide’s fourth customs house, 1894. The former dividing laneway has been replaced by the first floor extension
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the State Library of South Australia, SLSA: PRG 280/1/2/455, http://collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/resource/PRG+280/1/2/455, Public Domain