Image: A large, two-storey stone building in Victorian Italianate style. It features a large, octagonal tower with an additional storey in one corner. Two horse-drawn carts are present in the street in front of the building
The customs building at Port Adelaide, c. 1910. The back of the Port Adelaide Institute building is visible at image far left
Citation: 

History SA. South Australian Government Photographic Collection, GN02761