Image: A Caucasian man in an early twentieth century police uniform stands next to a marker with the words ‘Keep’ and ‘Left’ painted on it in large block letters
A police officer stands next to the first ‘silent cop’ installed at Black Diamond Corner, 25 March 1924
Courtesy of/Photographer: 
Adelaide News
Citation: 

Image courtesy of the National Library of Australia (Digitised Newspapers), http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article129832860, Public Domain